- Classroom use by individual students for biology, geology, entomology, etc.
- Whole classroom display with microscope connected to computer projector or for use with an interactive whiteboard
- Laboratory use with a desktop or laptop computer
- Field use for identification and documentation while on a trip.
Zarbeco manufacturers portable digital microscopes to give educators and students tools for a field trip, lab or classroom use. A laptop computer is the only power source your digital microscope will need.
Video ToolBox imaging software is included with all Zarbeco products and will allow you to view the live image on your computer screen and capture still pictures or movies which can be emailed or later displayed on a computer projector. Also take measurements of your image, label them, draw them, date/time stamp.
Zarbeco products being used by Educators:
Recently Science House, a non-profit agency that works out of New York City, brought our MiScope digital microscopes to students in the Amazon Rainforest so they could document the changes in their environment. You can read more about it at their blog and see images while working with the MiScope.
Impression 5 Museum "MiScope Mondays" images taken with MiScopes at the museum
- MiScope used to teach biological sciences, geology, forensic sciences and for general classroom investigation
- MiScope-UV and MiScope-IR used to teach forensic sciences
- MiScope-MP used to teach biological sciences, geology, forensic sciences and for general classroom investigation
- ZDM for laboratory inspection and documentation
- ZDM-360 for classroom presentation and laboratory documentation
- "I just LOVED your stand at NECC and have posted a review at
http://bethssecondlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/am-i-swag-hag.html and shared it
with the educational community via Diigo, Twitter, and Facebook."