The digital microscope that fits in the palm of your hand
The MiScope (pronounced My-Scope) combines a digital movie camera, precision optics and LED lighting in a microscope that fits in the palm of your hand. The MiScope has 40 - 140X magnification which lets you zoom in on the fine details of insects, textiles, electronics or anything else too small to see.
Place the MiScope over the object, and view the image on your computer screen, instead of looking in a small eyepiece. Capture images or movies, and easily add labels, make measurements and draw on the live image. The MiScope connects to your computer’s USB port either laptop or desktop and comes with included Video ToolBox imaging software.
- View live and capture images on the computer screen (or use a computer projector for large groups)
- 40 — 140x magnification
- Completely portable with a laptop computer
- Save still images, movies and time lapse
- Labels, markers, time stamps, measurement
- Draw directly on the live image
- Includes Video ToolBox PC Software (optional Video Toolbox PRO Software)
- Image Sensor: 1/4” CMOS
- Pixels: 640 x 480
- Power: USB port
- Light Source: super-bright LEDs
- Field of View:
@40X: 7.5 x 10 mm
@140X: 1.8 x 2.5 mm
- Resolution: 4 microns
- Pentium III 500MHz or greater
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8
- MAC OS X 10.6+ (Mac Software Optional)
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater USB port.