ZDM Digital Video Microscope
The ZDM Digital Video Microscope is a research grade video microscope system that can be completely powered by a laptop computer. The 2 megapixel color camera provides four times the resolution of a standard video camera with excellent color reproduction and high sensitivity over a wide range of magnifications. The standard zoom lens provides a 9 — 65x magnification range (other magnification ranges are available) with detents to produce highly repeatable zoom settings for precise measurement. The variable intensity LED ring light provides uniform illumination in the laboratory, while the PC powered light bar provides bright white lighting when out in the field.
The included Video Toolbox PRO software provides an easy-to-use interface for image and movie capture, advanced labeling, annotation and advanced measurement tools. Video Toolbox PRO also supports plugins such as FocusLock the software tool for extending depth-of-focus. Even add GPS to automatically record the exact location where an image is captured.
The ZDM Digital Video Microscope is DirectShow and TWAIN compliant, so it is compatible with hundreds of other imaging programs which support those formats.
ZDM1 Portable Digital Microscope: with 9 - 65x zoom lens with detents for repeatable measurement, adjustable height stand, variable intensity LED ring light, 1.3 megapixel camera and Video ToolBox Pro software. One year warranty.
- High-resolution 2 megapixel camera
- Video ToolBox PRO Software to capture, record, annotate, measure
- 9-65x zoom magnification with detents
- Optical Magnification: 9 — 65x with detents (other ranges available)
- Field of View:
0.90" x 0.67" at 9x
0.14" x 0.10" at 65x
- Standoff: 3.75” to lens
- Warranty: 1 year
- Array Size: 1600 x 1200, 2 megapixel
(optional 2048 x 1536, 3.1 megapixel) (other cameras available)
- S/N Ratio: 54 dB
- Min. Illumination: 0.028 lux
- Frame Rate: 14.33/sec. (1280 x 1024) 30/sec. (640 x 480)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Laboratory: LED Ring Light 36 lights with 10,000 hours rating
- Portable: USB powered LED bar light
- Capture Program: Video ToolBox PRO
- Drivers: DirectShow and TWAIN compliant
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (3.1 MP Only)
- Free USB 2.0 Port
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or faster (Core 2 Duo, 1.5+ GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of Free Memory (1+ GB recommended)
- Video card with 32 MB of video RAM, minimum
- 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit (65,000 colors)